Отрывок из Контрольная работа (3 в 1)..
. переведите 1 абзац текста.
the turbofan engine
1. the turbofan engine combines features of both the turbojet and turboprop engines. the engine consists of a diffuser, a front fan, a mechanical compressor, a combustion chamber, a turbine a bypass duct, and an exhaust nozzle or nozzles. the function of the diffuser is to convert the kinetic energy of the entering air into a static pressure rise. the diffuser delivers its air to a fan, which further compresses it to a small amount (approximately 1,5 to 2,0 pressure ratio). the air flow is then split and a portion enters the bypass duct, while the remainder continues to flow into the mechanical compressor, combustion chamber and the turbine. the ratio of the air flow through the bypass duct to the air flow through the gas generator is defined as the bypass ratio. the turbine, as with the turboprop engine, provides the power for both the fan and the compressor.
2. unlike the turboprop engine, however there is still considerable energy available in the gases downstream of the turbine. the exhaust gases are therefore further expanded in the exhaust nozzle to a velocity greater than the flight velocity producing thrust for propulsion. the bypass air is also expanded, either through a common nozzle with the exhaust gases or through a separate nozzle, to a velocity higher than the flight velocity, producing additional thrust propulsion. the turbofan engine thus derives its propulsive thrust from the high velocity exhausts of both the bypass air and the gas generator gases.
3. in the turbofan engine the fan may be located aft of the gas generator turbine. however, the propulsive thrust of the engine is still derived from the high velocity exhaust of both the fan and the gas generator.
2. найдите в тексте ответы на следующие вопросы:
1. what does the turbofan engine consist of?
2. where does the turbofan engine derive its propulsive thrust from?
3. выпишите из текста английские соответствия следующим сочетаниям:
1. воздухопровод второго контура
2. коэффициент двухконтурности
3. поток воздуха
4. выхлопные газы
4. переведите на русский язык следующие предложения. обратите внимание на глаголы «should» (в значении должен», «следует») и «would» (в сослагательном наклонении глагол + частица «бы»).
1. the overhaul shop should be kept clean and orderly
2. the overhaul mechanic should be familiar with the engine and its approved overhaul procedures.
3. a nuclear-powered plane would be capable of making dips round the world without having to refuel.
4. it would be useful to remember that the greater the vacuum the more efficient the rocket becomes.
5. переведите на русский язык следующие предложения. обратите внимание на конструкцию «самостоятельный причастный оборот».
1. turbojets are classified into two general groups, each depending upon the type of used compressor.
2. the oil having been exhausted, the engine stopped.
3. a body falling to the ground, its speed increases.
4. jet fuels being not burned completely, small amounts of liquid or vapour hydrocarbons are emitted in the exhaust gases.
6. переведите на русский язык следующие предложения. обратите внимание на конструкцию «сложное дополнение».
1. we know fir-tree attachment to be widely used for security turbine buckets.
2. we consider nuclear energy to be the prime source of heat energy.
3. for simplicity hydrodynamists believe the fluids to be inviscous and incompressible.
4. the astronaut reported spacecraft mean temperature to exceed the designed temperature by 5°c.